by Mark O’Byrne, Gold Core:
- Jim Rogers accumulating gold bullion on dips
- “Get prepared” as “we’re going ‘to have the worst economic problems we’ve had in your lifetime or my lifetime’
- Warns that Trump and his team are “very, very keen to have trade wars with China and other people”
- History shows trade wars lead to real wars
- Cashless Society – Cash-less means Freedom-less
- Cashless societies are about governments “looking out for themselves first”
- Gold and silver may head lower but advises accumulating bullion on the dip
- Advocates storing gold in Singapore
I want to own more gold and silver
In a wide ranging interview with MacroVoices’ Erik Townsend, legendary investor Jim Rogers, co-founder of Quantum Fund with fellow investor George Soros, has said that he wants to own more gold and silver and will continue to accumulate on any price dips.
Set against a background of thoughts regarding the both the political and economic outlook, Rogers echoes the growing theme we have been touching on in recent months – heightened and arguably unprecedented uncertainty.
Basing much of his analysis and thoughts on history, Rogers reminds us that it does repeat itself and we’re not to assume that the ways of modern life mean that things will turn out differently.
Mixed feelings on Trump
When it comes to what President Trump will mean for markets, Jim Rogers believe that if the new Commander In Chief says all the things that he will do then it will stand for some overwhelmingly poor results on an international scale.
Whilst Rogers believes that Trump’s promises to cut taxes, improve infrastructure and bring back $3 trillion worth of US company assets from overseas will be ‘wonderful, wonderful things.’ Yet, he seems more concerned about the idea of trade wars that a few in Trump’s ear seemed to have a thing for.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.