by Mark O’Byrne, Gold Core:
- Why gold retains value?
- Interesting unknown gold facts
- “Prepare your jaws for a sizeable drop!”
- History, finite, rare and peak gold
- “It is beautiful to look at…”
- ‘Heavy metal’ – Thud sound of a gold bar (kilo)
- ‘Going for gold’ – Olympic gold medals to Chelthenham ‘Gold Cup’
- Peak gold … “Hard work to get gold out of the ground…”
- How much an Oscar is actually worth?
- Importance of hiding gold creatively and securely if taking delivery
- Owning a safe – “hidden away and bolted down”
- Owning gold in secure storage in Zurich, Singapore and Hong Kong
It’s the day after the Oscars and we’ve got gold on our minds!
Mark O’Byrne from Goldcore Ireland popped in to chat to Dermot & Dave this morning.
Mark told us lots of interesting facts that we didn’t know and revealed how much an Oscar is actually worth…
The entire statue is actually only sprayed with gold and is therefore worth a measly €600.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.