by Patrick Henningsen and Shawn Helton, 21st Century Wire:
It’s that time of year again. As events become more complex – with new stories seemingly folding into one another, the task of unraveling and deciphering plot lines becomes even more difficult. As with previous years, 21WIRE has has been there for all the biggest news stories, both domestically and internationally. As new scandals unfolded, we tracked the media coverage and followed their narratives, before assembling the puzzle pieces together to determine where the criminal and power elite interests converge. All this, to arrive at the real story which was lurking somewhere behind the obvious headlines.
As we saw previously in 2015, there were many high-profile incidents and stories which didn’t make the list – like the western media’s inverted coverage of the Liberation of East Aleppo and the BREXIT vote, the bizarre murder of Jo Cox, along with the Oregon Standoff, the untimely death of Justice Anton Scalia, the Zika Virus, Twitter’s Bana of Aleppo and Dusty Boy. What aboutthe Pentagon paying British PR firm Bell Pottinger $540 million to make fake al Qaeda videos (we weren’t surprised)? All these could’ve easily been included in this year’s conspiratorial omnibus, but were omitted because we only had room for ten main conspiracies.
Like 2015 before it, 2016 was also the year of the ‘Active Shooter’ – a term which has been adopted by the media, but which was once reserved exclusively for drills. Is this where drills blend with live events? This is worth thinking about, especially after we saw a number of false starts and other strange Active Shooter incidents at LAX Airport, Joint Base Andrews in Maryland, and atOhio State University (said to be an ‘active shooter,’ but was later changed to a ‘knife attack’) – all hyper-sensational media-driven events in their own right. Similarly, there was the case of the New York City and New Jersey Bombers which happened at the very same time the US had waged a brutal airstrike campaign in Syria that killed over 70 Syrian troops, but also just happened to also coincide with the UN General Assembly in NYC, where President Obama was delivering his “War on Terror” addresses to the international community. Then suddenly, the Big Apple went on ‘high terror alert.’ Perfect theatre? These were just a few of the spectacular, and highly improbable events that drove western news cycles over the past year.
Below is our Top Ten list of conspiracies from 2016 – a year which featured some of the most improbable, if not impossible people, places and situations. Another incredible year…
10. Dallas Cop Killers – On July 8, 2016, we were told that 5 police officers were shot dead and six others were wounded in Dallas, Texas, when a lone gunman sniper opened fire during a “Black Lives Matter” protest. We’re told that this spontaneous street protest was against the recent police shootings of two black men Alton Sterling and Philando Castile in the cities of Baton Rouge, Louisiana and St. Paul, Minnesota respectively. Dallas, lone gunman, shades of JFK? Shades of COINTELPRO and GLADIO? Add to that, mysterious sniper(s) in building firing at crowds and police during a George Soros sponsored street protest, and this sounds much closer to theMaidan in Kiev in 2014 than it does JFK in ’63. Either way, this had all the intrigue and ingredients for a first class conspiracy, designed to sow chaos and political division. Oh, and there were multi-agency active shooter drills talking place around the exact same time – shades of San Bernardino.As is normally the script, the Dallas Shooter had three names, Micah Xavier Johnson, and he was ex-military. According to authorities, somehow he managed to acquire and hit all of his targets – from a great distance and with no help from a spotter, or a second shooter. Normally, this would be impossible, but for the US media, it was just another Daily Shooter. That’s not all – after he was finally cornered, rather than arrest him and question him, Dallas police decided to send in a robot with a pound of C4 explosive in its arm – which was then detonated, blowing up Johnson. It was the first summary street execution by a robot in law enforcement history. Straight out of Robocop. Now that’s a story in itself. Case closed, right (or so we’re told)? Just another improbable Hollywood plot made real on CNN?
NOTE: In 2017, look out for more Soros and Democrat Party-backed flash mobs, and expect them to increase in violence, and then expect the police to respond in kind – and there you have it: the perfect storm. Loser: street mobs. Winner: the police state.
9. Double Bombing in Brussels – Brussels, Belgium – home of NATO and the European Union – went into full lockdown mode following an apparent double terror attack that occurred at the Brussels main airport and nearby Maelbeek metro. According to early reports, the apparent ‘ISIS-linked’ bombers, revealed to be brothers, allegedly blew themselves up in a double-suicide bomb attack. However, according to Belgian officials the two brothers were originally stated to have been at the airport together but both “were actually at two different locations and that one huge bomb left by a third terrorist failed to detonate at the airport.” Now that’s a little strange, but don’t worry, there’s nothing to see here, move along… Then Brussels authorities issued a notice for an individual seen pushing luggage through the airport, along with the two other suspects now said to be dead. All three were allegedly seen on CCTV footage at the airport. What was most interesting about this event is that the mainstream media derived most of its ‘evidence’ of an “ISIS-linked attack” from al Qaeda’s news agency (yes, they have one, and the western media take everything they say as pure gospel), an organization called AMAQ, who, naturally, says it was an ISIS attack. Case closed, right? Time for a glass of prosecco with Anderson at the local night club? As a confusing chase for additional suspects ensued, the identity of the two terror suspects named in connection with the Brussels attack were alleged uncovered by DNA records according to Belgium officials. Another suspect was then named Najim Laachraoui, (alleged bomb-maker in the Paris attacks last November) presumed to be on the loose but died as a result of his part in the airport attack. The UK’s Telegraph reported, that the Bakraoui brothers named in the Brussels twin terror attacks, were already “known wolves” to US officials before the Paris Attacks, and had been placed on a watch list. What about the NATO photographer, who just happened to be on the scene, only “a few feet away from the blast” and survived unscathed, but with Pulitzer Prize photos in hand. Good job. More actors, and the plot suddenly becomes cloudy and impossible to analyze. Again, case closed. Interestingly enough, earlier in October of 2015, SputnikNewsreported that massive NATO drills were set to take place in Belgium and other member countries. The most notable media blunder was the mainstream media’s faked CCTV footage from inside the Brussels airport – as they used video captures from a terror attack at Moscow International airport in 2011. Oops.
Oh, we forgot to mention Mason Wells, a Mormon missionary, who allegedly survived three separate terror attacks since 2013 – Boston, Paris and Brussels. Casting call!
8. Germany Going GLADIO? – This one was mailed-in right before the New Year. 2016 was a busy year for Angela Merkel, with a long string of German ‘terror’ events that plagued the embattled nation already on high alert over the seemingly engineered Migrant Crisis in Europe. The most significant attack in terms of mass media coverage occurred at Berlin’sBreitscheidplatz Christmas Market. The alleged perpetrator Anis Amri, was watched by authorities for months leading up to apparently committing the terror atrocity. The highly propagandized attack, supposedly “ISIS-inspired” produced yet another ‘Known Wolf‘ scenario. It was revealed that Tunisian-born Amri was inextricably tied to a terror cell completely known to security services. Directly after the attack, rather than focus on a forensic investigation, Germany instead launched its own draconian fake news witch-hunt instead of focusing on the forensic anomalies witnessed in the Berlin attack. In recent years, there’s been a pattern of multiple suspects often witnessed or said to be involved in other terror-related events. Berlin was a near carbon copy of the truck attack in Nice, France which took place in the summer time – another symbolically charged ‘ISIS-pledged’ attack for the holiday season, further polarizing the perceptions of terrorism but with a Christmas-religious tinge, while also providing a much-needed media smoke screen over Syria’s Liberation of Aleppo. Again, shades of GLADIO. Early on, Germany’s Interior Minister Thomas de Maizière suggested that Amri was not the driver of the stolen Polish bound semi-truck, and held a Pakistani suspect named ‘Naveed B’, searching in vane for additional suspects. It was finally revealed that Amri had been living in three different locations in Germany, primarily in Berlin – as he was said to have had pending charges for assault as well as dealing drugs in a park, and had met with “Germany’s top ISIS recruiter.” Sounds prefect. Case closed. But is it? During the 2015 Paris attacks, 21WIRE outlined the curious connections between these various terror incidents, like when one of the Charlie Hebdo suspects, Said Kouachi, just happened to leave his ID inside the getaway vehicle – just like Amri did in this Berlin Attack. Just another coincidence. Because that’s what terrorists do – they leave their ID’s on the seat. In October, authorities revealed a previous plot to attack Germany making a link between the recent attacks in Berlin, Brussels & Paris. Don’t expect the media to follow-up on any of these anomalies, because as we said before – it’s case closed. Move along…
7. Istanbul Airport Bombing,’ followed by Turkey’s ‘failed’ Coup d’etat – Tension in Turkey led to a ‘Gladio Summer‘ of sorts, as key geopolitical questions emerged in the aftermath of the Istanbul Atatürk Airport attack that was followed 9 days later on July 15th with a heavily choreographed failed coup against President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan. On July 6th, a coordinated assault at one of the world’s busiest airports left 44 people dead, injuring between 239-250 others, apparently carried out by three suicide bombers. It was one of the first such events where the public were actually able to see the suicide bomber detonate his vest on CCTV camera. It was certainly a harrowing sight. The Istanbul attack mirrored many aspects of the Brussels airport bombing from early 2016. As details of the attack dripped out from various international media outlets, we were told that authorities first exchanged gunfire with gunmen who opened fire after failing to pass through standard airport security barriers. The three men then separately detonated bombs in two different terminals, and as well as just outside an airport exit nearby a parking structure. An unnamed senior official with the Turkish government stated that the Istanbul airport attackers were believed to have arrived from Raqqa, Syria, about a month earlier and that ‘ISIS leadership’ were involved in the attack. Oddly, only a day prior to this major attack, the US State Dept. issued a travel warning for Turkey, citing imminent ‘terrorist’ activity. Did someone have prior knowledge, or was this merely a coincidence? More interesting still, in less than two days, investigators determined that the Atatürk Airport attack was known to be set in motion a month earlier, which led some critics to suggest that Turkish and other intelligence officials had sat on the intel, somehow allowing it happen. Incredibly, in less than 72 hours, investigators managed to name the organizer of the attack – a one-armed ‘Chechen separatist’ named Akhmed Chatayev), and had known the whereabouts of the alleged suspects for at least a month. Certainly, nothing to see here – definitely, move along. And then came the great coup. In public, Erdogan blamed it on the exiled Turkish cleric Fethullah Gulen (living in a compound in Pennsylvania) and his alleged CIA handlers, but in private, who really knows what really happened . The whole 24 hour event was a festival of media disinformation, leading one to consider the very distinct possibility that this was a staged event designed to draw out Erdogan’s opposition. Based on what followed, this could be the case. Erdogan instituted a Stalin-like purge for the ages – expelling some 50,000 ‘disloyal’ Turks from the ranks of police, military, the judiciary, education and the civil service. Meanwhile, Erdogan is playing nice with Moscow, while Turkey invades Syria 4 weeks later in August, all the while ISIS continues to create havoc in Syria and Iraq.
Never a dull moment with the Sultan in charge.
6. Nice Truck Attack – Like Berlin, the spectacle of someone, especially a jihadi terrorist, driving a truck through a crowd of people – well, it just doesn’t get any scarier than that. A brand new fear to add to an already growing list of terror scenarios. The symbolism was stunning – with the alleged attack taking place on Bastille Day in France, and at one of its most exclusive beach front attractions along the Promenade d’ Anglais in Nice on the Mediterranean. French officials reported that 84 people were killed, as Mohamed Lahouij Bouhlel, a 31 year-old French man of Tunisian descent drove an HGV lorry at high speeds through a crowd of revellers. His ID was discovered after authorities shot the suspect dead at the scene. Case closed, right? As it turns out, the driver was another ‘known wolf’ – a delinquent father of three, and a violent career petty criminal – well known to police and authorities. With no interest in religion, Bouhlel did not fit into to any ‘terrorist’ profile at all. So what profile does he fit into? Interestingly, Bouhlel had a long criminal wrap sheet, allowing French authorities and media to quickly assemble his terror-criminal profile immediately following the truck assault. Was he an informant, or taking part in a terror drill? Did the drill go live? As it turns out, there were terror drills conducted around the same time as the incident, including live simulations complete with make-up and hyper-real scenes of victims. But the most incredible fact about this event might be what was reported in the UK Telegraph at the time – that French Police had removed police vans blocking the road just one hour before the truck attack. Just another coincidence, we suppose….
5. Wikileaks: The Podesta Emails – We’re told that back in March 2016, the personal Gmail account of the former White House chief of staff and the chairman of Hillary Clinton’s 2016 U.S. presidential campaign, John Podesta, was hacked somehow – and a trove of his emails ended up on WikiLeaks, who then published over 20,000 pages of emails in October and November 2016 – right before voters would decide the next US President. The digital intrigue was off the charts. Perhaps the most explosive item in the email dump received the least amount of media coverage – Hillary Clinton’s knowledge that her well-healed donors from the Gulf were also supporting ISIS. In an RT Exclusive interview conducted by award-winning filmmaker John Pilger, WikiLeaks editor and founder Julian Assange described what he believes is “the most significant email in the whole collection” – that Saudi Arabia and Qatar, “are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL [Islamic State, IS, ISIS] and other radical Sunni groups.” Clinton herself admitted as much, saying in one exchange that, “While this military/para-military operation is moving forward, we need to use our diplomatic and more traditional intelligence assets to bring pressure on the governments of Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which are providing clandestine financial and logistic support to ISIL and other radical Sunni groups in the region,” wrote Hillary Clinton. This clearly revealed how the Clinton Foundation knowingly accepted millions of dollars in ‘charitable’ donations from the same Gulf states which both Secretary Clinton and President Obama knew were funding ISIS, Al Nusra Front (al Qaeda in Syria) and known takfiri terrorist fighting organizations. It would have been devastating, if only the media had decided to cover it. Instead, the email probe morphed into a grand conspiracy that Vladimir Putin had somehow hacked the US election in order to get his secret buddy Donald J. Trump into the White House. Meanwhile, down in the bowls of the internet, another spin-off conspiracy was formulating, about the Podesta brothers running an alleged secret child sex ring in out of the basement of a Washington DC pizza restaurant – dubbed #Pizzagate. However, the phenomenon now known by its hashtag #Pizzagate has since set a number of tertiary events into motion. Is there a real story hidden amongst the debris of this online explosion? Is it possible that ‘open source investigators’ were being led into a virtual cul-de-sac and thus missing the real story? It wasn’t long before the establishment media declared Pizzagate as officially out of control and used it as the battle cry to institute forced censorship of the internet under the guise of a “fake news” crisis. Suddenly, no one was looking any longer at the real contents in the Podesta Emails. Was Pizzagate a convenient red herring? Very possible…
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.