Categories



TheLibertyMill




The Phaserl








AvatarProducts

Corporate media now pushing the idea that the entire Trump administration could be killed

Obama cabinet member would take over presidency

from Intellihub:

In yet another stunning development in the lead up to inauguration, multiple corporate media outlets are seemingly getting the public ready for the possibility that Donald Trump, Mike Pence, and Congressional leaders could all be killed.

The truly shocking report from CNN’s Brian Todd on the “designated survivor” continuity of government program leaves viewers with the impression that there is a real possibility that the president-elect and his cabinet could be murdered at the inauguration.

The report details the confusion that would ensue if an attack were to happen as the transfer of power was underway, complete with the claim that an Obama cabinet member would actually take the Oval Office in this scenario!

While security is in place and there is no specific, credible threat, a quirk in America’s rules for succession raises questions about who would be in charge if an attack hit the incoming president, vice president and congressional leaders just as the transfer of power gets underway.

Interestingly, random reports on the designated survivor have popped up in local news broadcasts as well, further making it appear as if the corporate media is getting the public ready for something big.

An ABC News report in Arizona even included an interview with a past designated survivor while nonchalantly speaking about the president-elect possibly dying.

When you consider that a series of violent protests are planned throughout Washington D.C. in the next two days, as well as the fact that a large cache of weapons was literally found near the inauguration site just two weeks ago, this corporate media programming of a possible major attack looks all the more sinister.

“A walker came across two guns hidden in a violin case before calling the police who eventually found “several” other weapons, reported Alex Thomas.

“U.S. Park Police said a woman walking in the woods near the C&O Canal, which runs along the river, found the case. When law enforcement officers arrived, they found more guns and ammunition — some in pails, others in plastic garbage bags.”

Intellihub’s Alex Thomas also reported late last week that organizers of one of the main protests have openly admitted that they do not believe in a peaceful transfer of power and are therefore planning criminal acts to stop Trump.

Legba Carrefour, an organizer for DisruptJ20, told Reuters Wednesday that her group planned predawn blockades and disruptions during the evening inaugural balls on top of the protests during the actual inauguration.

It was then made clear that this is not about peacefully protesting but rather part of a larger attempt to literally steal the election.

“Some 300 DisruptJ20 volunteers will work to mobilize demonstrators for a series of protests the group has dubbed the “Festival of Resistance,” reported Reuters.

“We are not in favor of a peaceful transition of power, and we need to stop it,” Carrefour continued.

On top of that, Trump is also dealing with a massive disinformation campaign aimed at him by elements of the intelligence community who have leaked numerous details to the eager corporate media while also threatening Trump through the same mockingbird media outlets.

It has gotten so bad that one former intelligence officer even publicly admitted that the CIA is attempting to take down Donald Trump.

Read More @ Intellihub.com

Help us spread the ANTIDOTE to corporate propaganda.

Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.

Leave a Reply

You can use these HTML tags

<a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>