by Daisy Luther, Freedom OutPost:
The tagline of this website is “I couldn’t make this up.” I chose that because so many of the things that I write get questions. “Is this real? Is this satire? No way is this true.”
But it is. Even with a vivid imagination, a hefty dose of scathing sarcasm, and possibly a dose of hallucinogenic drugs, I couldn’t create stories with as many twists, Machiavellian schemes, and conniving characters as our real lives contain. We’ve gone down the rabbit hole, passed Narnia, and into a land where the most outrageous option is often the most likely.
Occam, you and your razor are excused.
As with all good lists, we’ll save the best for last, so, here, in reverse order, are the most-read articles on the site this year.
16. Speaking of Giant Meteor 2016, NASA Missed the One That Hit Earth Yesterday: NASA, tasked with protecting us from incoming threats from space, failed to spot a huge meteor that slammed into the ocean off the coast of Australia.
15. What Exactly Is Agenda 21? Some folks don’t even believe it exists; others think it exists but is a good thing turned into a nasty conspiracy theory, and the majority are blissfully oblivious.
14. Fake Websites, Fake Polls, Fake News, Fake Leaks: The Desperate Maneuvers of the Losing Clinton Campaign. Interestingly, I wrote this article before anyone in the mainstream was talking about fake news and Russian propaganda. Also interesting, I was talking about the mainstream and not Russian propaganda.
13. 9 Weird Things About The NYC And NJ Bombs That Will Make You Say Hmmm… You know me – I’m not prone to conspiracy theories (cough). But, I noticed some weird things about the pressure cooker bomb attacks that took place in New York City and New Jersey and the subsequent arrest of the alleged perpetrator.
12. BREAKING: It’s Going Down – the Clinton Investigation JUST GOT REAL: Two separate sources told Fox News about serious new breaks in the investigation. The fact that this was reported on an MSM site was huge.
11. A Disturbing Series of Events: Governments Around the World Seem to Be Preparing for War: Remember how a couple of days ago the German government advised its citizens to start stockpiling food and water?
10. Cover-Up: That Sinkhole in Florida Is Far Worse Than Officials Are Admitting: Remember the sinkhole in Florida, that might be leaking radioactive particles into some body of water or another?
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.