by Bix Weir, Road to Roota:
I have always asserted that in the end of this global chess game of manipulation of the gold and silver markets, that the Road to Roota Theory would be the closest thing to the actual TRUTH about the reasons, strategies and tools used to run the fiat monetary system. In the beginning (Jan 2007) everyone said I was crazy. There was no way that the Federal Reserve was creating more and more unbacked fiat money on purpose to destroy the monetary system and those who are in charge of it behind the scenes.
All my doubters have long since gone silent as we get closer and closer to the END of this game.
This analysis of the latest Economist Magazine Cover is constructed as seen from the Road to Roota angle so it’s important that you brush up on what the Road to Roota Theory is all about and what Alan Greenspan’s overall agenda is. Here are the articles that you should be familiar with…
The Road to Roota Theory
Greenspan’s Golden Secret
Greenspan’s Golden Testimony
Now let’s move onto the latest cover on the Economist’s Annual Magazine called “The World In 2016”.
A few facts you should be aware of:
– This is not their weekly Economist Magazine publication but rather a Special Edition they do before the beginning of each new year.
– This is the 30th year it is being published.
– Last year’s publication caused quite a controversy as it seems to have predicted the Paris Terrorists Attacks thus making people think it was pre-planned and orchestrated by a group other than the identified terrorists.(which of course it was!)
– Like the 2015 artwork, the 2016 cover is only represented partially as reproduced on the cover. Only the left side of both full pictures were put on the covers with the full artwork reproduced inside the magazine.
– In both years it seems the more controversial items are placed on the right side of the picture and not presented on the cover of the magazine.
In my analysis I will be discussing items that are relevant to the Road to Roota Theory and leaving out other items and issues that they are clearly trying to present a message but not one that is too relevant to the Road to Roota Theory. Time permitting I will release a second analysis where I discuss other issues.
Above is the cover of the magazine that you will see sold to the public with the left side of the artwork only presented. Below is the full piece that can be found on page 15 of the magazine…
CRAZY STUFF!! There is so much hidden meaning here it’s hard to know where to start. For the purpose of this article I will start at the heart of the Road to Roota Theory – that Alan Greenspan IS Roota and there he is on the right side – the “Conspiracy Side” of the artwork…
Here’s my take on what is being said in this section and where it will lead us in 2016.
– First of all, out of all the people pictured he is one of the few cartooned people and in color.
– Judging by his facial expression he’s clearly not happy with something in this picture OR, and more likely, the BAD GUYS are not happy with what he has done and portrayed him as a bitter fading old man. Could go either way.
– Below him are 4 magazines with dates corresponding to significant years in his attempts at taking down the system.
1) 1987 – Just a few months after his appointment as the Fed Chair the market suffered one of the worst crashes in history “The Crash of 1987.” Many analysts found that the ultimate cause of crash was triggered by automatic stop loss orders that were triggered in the computer trading models that had just been introduced to the markets. Yes, Greenspan did trigger the crash with his computer programs.
2) 1993 – In Greenspan’s first attempts at flooding the system with “easy money” he kept lowering interest rates until they rates bottomed in late 1993 giving way to the Bond Collapse in 1994. Greenspan even suggested selling gold on May 18, 1993 Fed Meeting to “break the thermometer”…
Greenspan Suggested Gold Price Suppression in 1993
“I have one other issue I’d like to throw on the table. I hesitate to do it, but let me tell you some of the issues that are involved here. If we are dealing with psychology, then the thermometers one uses to measure it have an effect. I was raising the question on the side with Governor Mullins of what would happen if the Treasury sold a little gold in this market. There’s an interesting question here because if the gold price broke in that context, the thermometer would not be just a measuring tool. It would basically affect the underlying psychology.”
3) 2000 – Again Greenspan’s easy monetary policies greatly contributed to the MASSIVE dot-com bubble that blew up in March of 2000. Greenspan’s response was to even further lower interest rates and flood the system with even more money.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.