by Keir Mudie & Mark Conrad, The Mirror:
The abuse victim’s claims are being treated as credible by detectives now investigating THREE murders allegedly linked to a network of VIP perverts.
A victim of the Westminster paedophile abuse scandal has claimed he saw a Conservative MP murder a young boy during a depraved sex party.
And the Sunday People can reveal that detectives are investigating THREE murders allegedly linked to a network of VIP perverts.
The horrifying account comes days after Scotland Yard confirmed they have launched a murder probe connected to allegations of sex abuse from the 1970s and 80s.
Today the Sunday People and Exaro investigations agency expose the full extent of shocking events the witness, known as Nick, has described to the Metropolitan Police paedophile unit.
Nick claims the first death was of a boy aged ten or 11 who was deliberately run down by a car.
Another chilling allegation is that he was in the same room in the 1980s when a 12-year-old boy was strangled by a Tory MP.
Nick said: “I watched while that happened. I am not sure how I got out of that. Whether I will ever know why I survived, I am not sure.”
Eighteen months later, he claims a third boy was killed by two unknown men in front of another MP.
Nick told of his terror as he and the strangling victim were driven to an orgy.
He said: “We looked at each other and saw the fear in each other’s eyes. We said nothing.
“I knew we were being taken somewhere to be sexually abused by powerful men.
“But I had no idea of the true horror of what was about to happen.”
Nick had been picked up at an agreed meeting point. He recalled: “The car was chauffeur-driven although I can’t remember the make.
“Cars were sent to take us to various locations to be abused. They were often luxury cars with a chauffeur.
“They would be dark in colour – Jaguars, Rolls-Royces, Daimlers or Range Rovers.”
He was driven to a location in central London. On the way the car stopped to pick up another lad.
Nick says the boy had brown hair and was aged around 12 but he never discovered his name.
Both lads sat in silence for fear of punishment.
They arrived at a luxury townhouse and were taken inside.
Nick, still traumatised by what he witnessed, has given a graphic and harrowing account to police about what took place.
In hours of video testimony, he described how he saw the Conservative MP – who was sitting in Parliament at the time – throttle the boy.
He said: “The MP was particularly nasty, even among the group of people who sexually abused me and others. I still find it difficult to talk about these incidents after all these years.”
A second witness has already corroborated some of the information related to the case, lending weight to Nick’s claims and strengthening his credibility in the eyes of the police.
Nick has also told detectives about the death of another boy during a depraved sexual assault in the presence of a Conservative minister – a different MP to the one involved in the first killing.
Nick believes the car killing was a warning to him.
He says someone in the paedophile network deliberately ran over and killed a boy in broad daylight on a London street. He is convinced the perverts were demonstrating their power and showing what could happen if he spoke out.
Nick said his abusive father supplied him to a group of MPs and other VIPs who held abuse parties at Dolphin Square – an apartment complex in Pimlico, near Parliament – and at other locations in London.
He says the minister repeatedly raped him and other boys aged between ten and 14.
His claims are being investigated by police under Operation Midland, a strand of the Operation Fairbank inquiry set up to examine allegations of historical child abuse.
#PizzaGate New Update
Help us spread the ANTIDOTE to corporate propaganda.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.