by Geoffrey Grider, Now The End Begins:
WHAT IS IT ABOUT TRAVELING ABROAD THAT SEEMS TO ENCOURAGE PRESIDENT OBAMA TO UNLOAD ALL MANNER OF GRIEVANCES ON THE UNITED STATES?
For whatever reason, traveling abroad appears to help crystallize everything wrong he sees in America. During his recent trips to China and Laos, for example, we counted 18 separate times he talked down his employer, the United States of America.
18 TIMES OBAMA TRASHED AMERICA WHILE SPEAKING IN ASIA:
HERE ARE 18 SEPARATE ATTACKS HE UNLOADED WHILE IN CHINA AND LAOS:
- There are still too many poor children in the United States
- Too many children in America are not getting enough to eat
- Despite America’s wealth, we’re not providing sufficient educational resources in poor communities
- America lacks the “political will” to help poor inner cities that have suffered discrimination.
- Americans are “lazy” in thinking we don’t need to learn about foreign nations.
- Colin Kaepernick is justified protesting the National Anthem, as the NFL star is raising “real, legitimate issues” about things America needs to be talked about.
- America suffers from racism, conflicts between ethnic groups, and discrimination against immigrants.
- Criticisms of America being imperfect and having problems with racism discrimination are accurate.
- America still has “situations where women are not treated equally.”
- America “didn’t think through” our policy in Vietnam War, as dropping cluster bombs proved counterproductive to “winning hearts and minds.”
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.