by Prof Michel Chossudovsky, Global Research:
These testimonies by Syrian soldiers who are fighting the Islamic State rebels (ISIS-Daesh) confirm what we already know.
The United States of America is not fighting the terrorists in Syria.
The Obama administration, with the support of its allies including Turkey and Saudi Arabia, is supporting the Islamic State (ISIS Daesh)
Obama’s counterterrorism campaign in Syria and Iraq is bogus.
The testimonies confirm the unspoken truth:
OBAMA IS PROTECTING THE TERRORISTS
– We [Syrian soldiers] first thought the aircraft are support to us after the first 2 shots, but we quickly found out that they are targeting our forces aggressively, while we were fighting IS terrorists. The aircraft used cluster bombs against us.
– A day before the airstrikes, the [US] drones were flying and scanning all the area
– The US air-strikes destroyed all our equipment and defense points.
– IS fighters attacked us immediately after and during the US strikes. Some of them were laughing
– US drones and helicopters opened fire from machine guns on our retreated forces
– It for sure wasn’t a mistake, they targeted us intentionally to help IS.
- America is ISIS itself
Translation from Arabic (H. E)
The US Air strikes were deliberate, they were carefully planned and coordinated with ISIS-Daesh commandos on the ground.
The bombings enabled the ISIS-Daesh Islamic State mercenaries to wage an effective counterattack against Syrian government forces.
The “incident” was casually dismissed by America’s media: “US airstrikes Missed ISIS, but Damaged US Policy in Syria”.
Fake media reports support a fake “war on terrorism”: Sorry, collateral damage, we got our targets mixed up…
And then they tell us (i.e the Western media) that the Islamic State is threatening the Western World, that ISIS-Daesh cells are responsible for the terror attacks in Europe and the US.
“The US homeland is under attack and we must defend ourselves.”
Nonsense! Washington and its allies are the State Sponsors of Terrorism.
The various jihadist organizations including ISIS-Daesh and al Nusra are supported and funded by the Western military alliance.
In the words of Oliver Stone:
‘We’re Not under Threat. We Are the Threat’
Read More @ GlobalResearch.ca
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.