[Ed. Note: If this woman does not go to prison for her crimes and instead is inserted into the White House by the people controlling this banana republic, there is going to be a revolution. Period. People from all walks of life are now fully awake to this overt, systemic corruption.]
from Zero Hedge:
…in the days following that call, the Undisclosed PRN Staffmember had an “‘oh shit’ moment” when he realized he had forgotten to wipe the PRN server clean as he had been instructed to do back in December by Cheryl Mills. Therefore, sometime within the 6 days after a call with “President Clinton’s Staff,” that PRN server was wiped clean using BleachBit despite the subpoena from the House Select Committee on Benghazi received weeks earlier on March 4, 2016…
The story of how Hillary’s “personal” emails came to be deleted using, the now infamous, BleachBit is quite the tale. Below we attempt to piece together how the story unfolded per the recent FBI disclosures.
Here is a quick summary of the timeline of events:
- February 2013 – Hillary resigns from State Department
- Spring 2013 – Hillary aide Monica Hanley backs up Pagliano Server to Apple MacBook and a thumb drive
- February 2014 – Monica Hanley attempts to upload Hillary email archives to new Platte River Networks (PRN) server but encounters technical issues
- Early 2014 – Monica Hanley mails Apple MacBook to Undisclosed PRN Staff Member to upload Hillary email archives to new PRN server. Undisclosed PRN Staff Member then uploads Hillary’s emails to a gmail account and then transfers them over to the new PRN server. The Undisclosed PRN Staff Member deletes most of the emails from gmail but indvertently leaves 940.
- Early 2014 – Monica Hanley advises Undisclosed PRN Staff Member to wipe the Apple MacBook clean after uploading Hillary’s emails to the new PRN server but he forgets to do it
- Early 2014 – Undisclosed PRN Staff Member mails Apple MacBook back to Clinton and it is promptly lost
- December 2014 – Hillary delivers 55,000 emails to State Department
- December 2014 / January 2015 – Heather Samuelson and Cheryl Mills request emails be deleted from their computer using BleachBit
- December 2014 / January 2015 – “Unknown Clinton staff member” instructs PRN to remove archives of Clinton emails from PRN server
- March 2, 2015 – NYT releases an article showing that Hillary used a personal email server in violation of State Department rules
- March 4, 2015 – Hillary receives subpoena from House Select Committee on Benghazi instructing her to preserve and deliver all emails from her personal servers
- March 25, 2015 – Undisclosed PRN Staff Member has a conference call with “President Clinton’s Staff”
- March 25 – 31, 2015 – Undisclosed PRN Staff Member has “oh shit” moment and realizes he forgot to wipe Hillary’s email archive from the PRN server back in December…which he promptly does using BleachBit despite later admitting he “was aware of the existence of the preservation request and the fact that it meant he should not disturb Clinton’s e-mail data on the PRN server.”
- June 2016 – FBI discovers that Undisclosed PRN Staff Member forgot to erase 940 emails from the gmail account he created to help with the PRN server upload
And now the details…
Hillary resigned from the State Department in February 2013. Shortly thereafter, in “spring 2013”, Hillary’s close aide, Monica Hanley, worked with Bill Clinton’s aide, Justin Cooper, to archive all of Hillary’s emails from the “Pagliano Server” that Clinton used to house her State Department emails while serving as Secretary of State. With Cooper’s assistance, Hanley was successful transferring all of Hillary’s emails from the “Pagliano Server” to an Apple MacBook with a duplicate copy saved to a “Thumb Drive”.
At that point, Hanley “forgot” to provide the archived emails to Clinton’s staff. So apparently the Apple MacBook and Thumb Drive just stayed around Hanley’s house for a year.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.