by Anna Scanlon, Natural Society:
Although there have been no known illnesses from Meijer’s fresh salads and sandwiches, they are none-the-less embarking on a recall of their food due to potentially being infected with Salmonella. The sandwiches and salads that are affected were sold between July 20, 2016 and July 25, 2016.
This precautionary measure was put into place after Prime Foods, LLC, who supplies Meijer with eggs for their fresh products, announced that some of their eggs have tested positive for salmonella.
The United States Food and Drug Administration lists the following products as affected by the recall: 
- 0-41250-16058-8 MEIJER MACARONI SALAD 1 LB.
- 0-41250-16060-1 MEIJER MACARONI SALAD 3 LB.
- 0-41250-16074-8 MEIJER POTATO SALAD AMISH 1 LB
- 0-41250-16076-2 MEIJER POTATO SALAD AMISH 3 LB
- 2-17306-00000-3 MARKETS OF MEIJER SALAD SEASHELL MACARONI
- 7-08820-52935-9 MARKETS OF MEIJER SANDWICH TUNA SALAD WEDGE CK 7 OZ EA
- 7-08820-54345-4 MARKETS OF MEIJER SANDWICH EGG SALAD 8 OZ EA
- 7-08820-62022-3 MEIJER EGG SALAD SPREAD 12 OZ
- 7-08820-62033-9 MEIJER CHICKEN SALAD SPREAD 12 OZ.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.