Most glimpses into past history provide insights on what is taking place in the real time current society. When applied to the realm of politics and raw power, the established order gets their way. Ignoring the will of the people is so evident that only a dedicated flunky for maintaining the false narrative of democratic rule would deny the reality of the illicit system. Allowing voters to actually elect their leaders is a risk that the masters of the world order will not tolerate.
Even the first Trilateral Commission President admits the truth in 2016: The Year Americans Found out Our Elections Are Rigged.
“Now it’s just an oligarchy, with unlimited political bribery being the essence of getting the nominations for president or to elect the president. And the same thing applies to governors, and U.S. senators and congress members.” — Former President Jimmy Carter
Do not be naïve. Presidential elections in America have rarely been a reflection of populist sentiment under – one person one vote legitimacy. Now that computerized selections have become the norm, Voter Fraud Inevitable from Digital Electionsbecomes the primary method of stealing elections.
A Brief History of Computerized Election Fraud in America by Victoria Collier provides some crucial lessons on how elections really work.
- If there is any conceivable way to tamper with or rig an election — someone will attempt it. This includes average citizens as well as officials charged with protecting the process.
- Every voting system is open to tampering, but paper ballots counted in public are the easiest system to protect and monitor. (It’s estimated that only 2% of Americans still vote on a hand-counted paper ballot).
- Secret vote counting is illegal. Remember: counting them faster is not a justification for counting them secretly.
- When machines began to take over our vote counting systems, election rigging became an exciting new national industry.
- Lever machines were the first to appear, and they were riggable in a number of ways. One could rig the lever machine itself, or, much more easily, the electronic scanning machines that counted the ballots. (See the Votescam video for footage of ballot rigging under the supervision of both parties and the Dade County Election Supervisor).
- Computerized voting machines are the easiest to rig. Their software is not open to public scrutiny, or the scrutiny of Election Supervisors (rendering their title meaningless). There are nearly infinite ways to program the machines to count votes fraudulently. Since they are accessible by modem, they can be controlled from a remote, centralized location.
- Voting machine companies operate with no federal oversight, certification process, standards or restrictions. Controlling members of some of the most powerful voting machine corporations are convicted criminals, some are politicians with obvious conflicts of interests, others are not even American citizens. Just two companies — Election Systems and Software (ES&S)and Diebold Voting Systems — now control about 80% of the vote count in the U.S.
- Vote fraud on a statewide and national scale is not possible without the complicity of (among others) corrupt Election Supervisors, Secretaries of State, Judges, voting machine corporations, and top officials of the major media outlets.
- Both the Democratic and Republican parties have been complicit in vote rigging for decades, to their mutual benefit. Vote rigging is NOT a partisan issue (though recent evidence suggests Republicans might be gaining the upper hand in the race to control our elections).
- The corporate major media networks play a vital role in perpetrating and covering up vote fraud. Media methods of vote rigging are explored in the Votescam book, including the role of Voter News Service (VNS). (VNS was a consortium of all the major media outlets. It recently closed up shop and scurried off into the shadows, but for decades, under two different corporate names, it controlled the compilation and dissemination of national vote totals, with the power to alter the reported results. The networks have actually not competed for vote totals, as they claim to have done, since 1965. They got all their numbers from VNS, which operated behind an iron curtain of secrecy. Any questions regarding their operation were met with the ubiquitous response: “This is not a proper area of inquiry.” Most people erroneously thought they were simply a polling organization, though no evidence of their supposedly massive polling operation could be found by investigators). See my interview with Bill Headline, former head of VNS, at http://www.votescam.com/articles.php
- Election Day media polls are untrustworthy at best, and very likely fabricated to influence voter decisions and to support phony vote results.
Watch the video, SHOCKING BERNIE ACTUALLY WON! VOTER FRAUD CONFIRMED! This detailed analysis shows how these manipulated practices operated to crown Queen Hillary.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.