from Rogue Money:
Today the world leapt one step closer to lifting the hijab from the face of that “breakaway civilization,” that Fascist International cartel that was reborn out of the old Nazi network. In the aftermath of yesterday’s poorly executed coup attempt against Turkey’s President Erdogan, we see this morning that “local authorities” have shut down access to Incirlik Air Base and cut off power to it. Ostensibly this unprecedented move was taken by Turkish authorities to complete “anti-coup” operations at the base, where some of the servicemen are suspected of supporting the failed Friday military uprising. Mind you, the “coup” had already been squelched by Erdogan’s loyalists last night. So there wasn’t any question about securing the base as if the insurrection were still in progress.
Stars-And-Stripes corroborated that announcement and hastened to reassure the public that no threats nor attempts at a seizure of the base have been made by Erdogan’s administration, in these words: (linked here)
“There was not chaos at this base,” said EUCOM spokesman Navy Capt. Danny Hernandez, describing conditions at Incirlik. “All our assets in Turkey are fully under control and there was no attempt to challenge that status.”
Given that the base has moved to DELTA — the highest level of security, all U.S. personnel are restricted to Incirlik by U.S. order, Hernandez said.
While there have been reports that Incirlik has been surrounded by authorities, limiting the movement of U.S. personnel, Hernandez said that is not the case.
“We are already at DELTA, which makes security thicker,” said Hernandez, who added base officials were working to restore commercial power on base.
Measures were being taken to ensure the safety of personnel operating out of Turkey, Cook said. “We continue our efforts to fully account for all Department of Defense personnel in Turkey. All indications at this time are that everyone is safe and secure,” Cook said. “We will continue to take the necessary steps to ensure the safety and security of our servicemembers, our civilians, their families and our facilities.”
Whew! That’s a relief. For a minute there, it looked as if Erdogan was casting suspicious eyes towards either American or NATO forces for trying to knock him off his perch yesterday.
Oh wait, that IS what the government of Turkey then proceeded to claim! According to this Sputnik article posted today, a Turkish minister accused the US authorities of organizing the July 15th military coup attempt: (linked here)
Turkish Labor Minister Süleyman Soylu claimed that Washington is behind the attempted coup in Turkey.
“The US is behind the coup attempt. A few journals that are published there [in the US] have been conducting activities for several months. For many months we have sent requests to the US concerning Fethullah Gulen. The US must extradite him,” he said.
So what is going on? It is important to get to the truth of whatever is happening at Incirlik because that base is one of six that house a nuclear arsenal. In fact, it houses the largest nuclear storage facility in Europe! (per this link.)
Wait, what was that name mentioned by Soylu? “Fethullah Gulen”? Who is that guy? Muhammed Fethullah Gulen is a Moslem cleric and supposed “scholar” who is fabulously wealthy and lives in Pennsylvania under the protection of his CIA “guardian angels,” according to a long-running historical train of research written by Sibel Edmonds at his blog site. (linked here) Sibel writes:
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.