by Michael Depinto, Freedom OutPost:
As the article below points out, with Hillary Clinton seeming more and more likely to be elected this November, one thing people should not be permitted to forget, so it’s incumbent upon those of us who know, to keep telling people about how time and time again, those who could have potentially threatened the success of the Clinton family, have died in unusual fashion.
Who could forget the mysterious Vince Foster suicide, or the convenient James McDougal’s heart attack? There are 44 more names on that list. If you want to dig really deep inside the deaths of many of these people you can visit a site called Arkancide. What about Suzanne Coleman? For anyone who has never heard of Coleman before, she’s was one of Wild Bill’s many alleged victims, and she’s dead. I’m just getting started.
Suzanne Coleman “allegedly” died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound to the BACK of the head while allegedly pregnant with Bill Clinton’s illegitimate baby. I’ll leave it up to you whether or not you believe she committed suicide with a baby in her belly, and by reaching the gun around to the back of her head. The audio below is from a radio interview with Citizens United’s founder Floyd Brown, and it deals with Coleman’s death.
In the interview, Brown talks about the lengths Hillary used to go to just to keep Bill safe from the repercussions that would have resulted from all his sexual escapades. Apparently, Floyd Brown had his suspicions about Coleman’s shady suicide, as did many people I’m sure, and he was prone to talking about it on his home telephone. Well, Hillary illegally wire tapped Brown’s phone, and needless to say she didn’t like Brown discussing that issue because of the effect it could have while Bill was in office.
Think it ends there? In relatively recent news, and covered in a prior post titled, Another Clinton Associate Found Dead, Bill and Hillary’s Body Count Increases, Clinton associate Walter Scheib was found dead. He was hired by the Clinton White House to work as a Chef, and continued to serve the Bush administration. Interestingly, he was reported missing during a hike, and his body was found almost 2 miles away at the bottom of a river. No cause of death has ever been made, but the death date is listed as June 13, 2015.
Who could forget the bombshell admission of Larry Nichols?
The answer to that is probably almost everyone because very few even know the admission happened:
“Whenever I got an F2 call, that meant go and kill. State police are not trained to kill in … the late ’70s, early ’80s. There were no SWAT teams…. I had an F2 call, that meant go in and kill a guy. I didn’t give a shit…. When it [the order to kill] came from the president [Reagan], it was for God and country. When it came from Clinton, hell, I didn’t give a damn. I just go kill somebody, cut his nuts off.”
Why is it that no one takes this interview seriously? Why has none of the mainstream media reported it? If it is untrue then expose Larry Nichols as a liar and let’s move on. But the media acts like the interview never happened. Larry Nichols and the Clinton’s should be investigated and likely stand trial. Nichols made these comments on a national radio show and no one seems to care. Want to hear the interview? Listen below. It will shock you!
Controversy has surrounded the Clinton family for decades now. Whether its sex scandals, war crimes or financial shadiness, the family seems generally corrupt by all accounts.
But perhaps the eeriest realization surrounding the Clinton’s is the staggering amount of those who have worked closely with them dying under mysterious — even suspicious — circumstances. Much like holistic health doctors who threatened to expose Big Pharma, there are too many red flags to discredit these untimely deaths as mere coincidences.
Starting in the early 1990s, many people who could potentially unveil secrets about the family have wound up dead. From James McDougal, Hillary’s convicted partner at Whitewater, to Suzanne Coleman, the pregnant woman who was rumored to have had an affair with Bill, many people who cross the Clinton’s or do anything that could potentially ruin their reputations end up dying in peculiar ways.
With Hillary Clinton seeming more and more likely to be elected this November, these are the kinds of things that should be looked into. As with all conspiracies, there could be reasonable explanations for a few of these, but time and time again, those who could potentially threaten the success of the Clinton family have died in unusual fashion. Perhaps it couldn’t hurt to merely look into it.
Regardless of the outcome, there’s no denying that Hillary is dangerous. Who knows what America may look like with her as our commander-in-chief. The things she’s already done — and the things she plans to do if elected — have the potential to have devastating effects on our country. If that day unfortunately comes — and she does become the leader of the United States — the smartest thing we can do is prepare for the worst .
Given her sordid history with Bill and Hillary, if anything strange happens to Monica Lewinsky, we’ll know for sure that something terrible is going on…
HERE IS THE CLINTON KILL LIST TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE:
1. James McDougal – Convicted Whitewater partner of the Clinton’s who died of an apparent heart attack, while in solitary confinement. He was a key witness in Ken Starr’s investigation.
2. Mary Mahoney – A former White House intern was murdered July 1997 at a Starbucks Coffee Shop in Georgetown (Washington, D.C.). The murder happened just after she was to go public with her story of sexual harassment by Clinton in the White House.
3. Vince Foster – Former White House Councilor, and colleague of Hillary Clinton at Little Rock’s Rose Law Firm. Died of a gunshot wound to the head, ruled a suicide. (He was about to testify against Hillary related to the records she refused to turn over to congress.) Was reported to have been having an affair with Hillary.
4. Ron Brown – Secretary of Commerce and former DNC Chairman. Reported to have died by impact in a plane crash. A pathologist close to the investigation reported that there was a hole in the top of Brown’s skull resembling a gunshot wound. At the time of his death Brown was being investigated, and spoke publicly of his willingness to cut a deal with prosecutors. The rest of the people on the plane also died. A few days later the Air Traffic controller committed suicide.
5. C. Victor Raiser, II – Raiser, a major player in the Clinton fund raising organization died in a private plane crash in July 1992.
6. Paul Tulley – Democratic National Committee Political Director found dead in a hotel room in Little Rock on September 1992. Described by Clinton as a “dear friend and trusted advisor”.
7. Ed Willey – Clinton fundraiser, found dead November 1993 deep in the woods in VA of a gunshot wound to the head. Ruled a suicide. Ed Willey died on the same day His wife Kathleen Willey claimed Bill Clinton groped her in the oval office in the White House. Ed Willey was involved in several Clinton fund raising events.
8. Jerry Parks – Head of Clinton’s gubernatorial security team in Little Rock. Gunned down in his car at a deserted intersection outside Little Rock. Park’s son said his father was building a dossier on Clinton. He allegedly threatened to reveal this information. After he died the files were mysteriously removed from his house.
9. James Bunch – Died from a gunshot suicide. It was reported that he had a “Black Book” of people which contained names of influential people who visited Prostitutes in Texas and Arkansas
10. James Wilson – Was found dead in May 1993 from an apparent hanging suicide. He was reported to have ties to the Clinton’s’ Whitewater deals.
11. Kathy Ferguson – Ex-wife of Arkansas Trooper Danny Ferguson, was found dead in May 1994, in her living room with a gunshot to her head. It was ruled a suicide even though there were several packed suitcases, as if she were going somewhere. Danny Ferguson was a co-defendant along with Bill Clinton in the Paula Jones Lawsuit, and Kathy Ferguson was a possible corroborating witness for Paula Jones.
12. Bill Shelton – Arkansas State Trooper and fiancée of Kathy Ferguson. Critical of the suicide ruling of his fiancée, he was found dead in June, 1994 of a gunshot wound also ruled a suicide at the grave site of his fiancée.
13. Gandy Baugh – Attorney for Clinton’s friend Dan Lassiter, died by jumping out a window of a tall building January, 1994. His client, Dan Lassiter, was a convicted drug distributor.
14. Florence Martin – Accountant & sub-contractor for the CIA, was related to the Barry Seal, Mena, Arkansas Airport drug smuggling case. He died of three gunshot Wounds.
15. Suzanne Coleman – Reportedly had an affair with Clinton when he was Arkansas Attorney General.. Died Of a gunshot wound to the back of the head, ruled a Suicide. Was pregnant at the time of her death.
16. Paula Grober – Clinton’s speech interpreter for the deaf from 1978 until her death December 9, 1992. She died in a one car accident.
17. Danny Casolaro – Investigative reporter who was Investigating the Mena Airport and Arkansas Development Finance Authority. He slit his wrists, apparently, in the middle of his investigation.
18. Paul Wilcher – Attorney investigating corruption at Mena Airport with Casolaro and the 1980 “October Surprise” was found dead on a toilet June 22, 1993, in his Washington DC apartment. Had delivered a report to Janet Reno 3 weeks before his death. (May have died of poison)
19. Jon Parnell Walker – Whitewater investigator for Resolution Trust Corp. Jumped to his death from his Arlington, Virginia apartment balcony August 15,1993. He was investigating the Morgan Guaranty scandal.
20. Barbara Wise – Commerce Department staffer. Worked closely with Ron Brown and John Huang. Cause of death unknown. Died November 29, 1996. Her bruised, nude body was found locked in her office at the Department of Commerce.
21. Charles Meissner – Assistant Secretary of Commerce who gave John Huang special security clearance, died shortly thereafter in a small plane crash.
22. Dr. Stanley Heard – Chairman of the National Chiropractic Health Care Advisory Committee died with his attorney Steve Dickson in a small plane crash. Dr. Heard, in addition to serving on Clinton’s advisory council personally treated Clinton’s mother, stepfather and Brother.
23. Barry Seal – Drug running TWA pilot out of Mena Arkansas, death was no accident.
24. Johnny Lawhorn, Jr. – Mechanic, found a check made out to Bill Clinton in the trunk of a car left at his repair shop. He was found dead after his car had hit a utility pole.
25. Stanley Huggins – Investigated Madison Guaranty. His death was a purported suicide and his report was never released.
26. Hershel Friday – Attorney and Clinton fundraiser died March 1, 1994, when his plane exploded.
27. Kevin Ives & Don Henry – Known as “The boys on the track” case. Reports say the two boys may have stumbled upon the Mena Arkansas airport drug operation. The initial report of death said their deaths were due to falling asleep on railroad tracks and being run over. Later autopsy reports stated that the 2 boys had been slain before being placed on the tracks. Many linked to the case died before their testimony could come before a Grand Jury.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.