Wipeout Wednesdays with Andrew Hoffman:
– The worst ever start to a year (and end of the prior year)
– The worst global economy of our lifetimes – trade “ground to a half”
– Essentially all currencies at, near, or below all-time lows
– Commodities at 40-year low, with much more pain to come
– Obama says “Don’t fear the future,” in one of the most Custer-like statements ever.
– The perfect storm of Precious Metals supply and demand, coming in 2016, in my view.
Click HERE To ListenHelp us spread the ANTIDOTE to corporate propaganda.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.