* Majed Abdulaziz al-Saud, 29, was arrested last month over alleged abuse
* Paid $300,000 bail and was allowed to return to lavish LA compound
* Neighbors haven’t seen him, and suspect he has fled the country
* Could be headed to Saudi Arabia, which has no U.S. extradition treaty
by Patrick Goodenough, Daily Mail:
A Saudi prince accused of sexually abusing several woman during a raucous party at his lavish Beverly Hills mansion has allegedly fled while on bail.
Majed Abdulaziz al-Saud, 29, was arrested last month after women accused him of ‘despicable’ sexual conduct during a three-day celebration – including forcing a woman to perform oral sex.
He paid a $300,000 bail bond to get out of jail while investigations continue, and is due in court in Los Angeles on October 19.
Majed Abdulaziz Al-Saud, 28, a Saudi prince, was charged with forced oral copulation after neighbors say a bleeding woman was found trying to escape from his Beverly Hills home (pictured)
But according to neighbors, the prince is nowhere to be seen. Speaking to The Times of London, several people said that al-Saud had not been seen anywhere near the rented home, which is a gated, hilltop compound complete with a swimming pool.
Others told Daily Mail Online: ‘Numerous cars were coming in and out of the property, and it looked like the Prince was moving out.’
Meanwhile another neighbor, Eric Stiskin, added: ‘I am sure he has taken off on his private jet by now. I don’t think he even needs a passport to get out of here.’
A third, who wished to remain anonymous, said: ‘He has all the wealth to disappear and not come back. He can make a quick getaway, never come back and the accusations could still remain here’.
‘It’s a cowardly way of dealing with things, when he should just face the music.’
The Los Angeles Police Department would not say whether al-Saud had fled. A spokesman said that if he misses his court date, a warrant for his arrest will be issued.
If al-Saud were to make it back to Saudi Arabia, which does not have a U.S. extradition treaty, American authorities would have no way to bring him back for trial.
Following his arrest over the oral sex claim, al-Saud was hit with claims from three more women.
LAPD officers say that since Majed’s arrest another four women have made accusations against him, and say that more are likely to come forward (pictured, the Saudi Royal’s front gate)
According to the suit, seen by the Los Angeles Times, al-Saud’s alleged victims described his behavior as ‘extreme’, ‘outrageous’, and ‘despicable’, saying they were ‘imprisoned’ for days.
Police reported a ‘party atmosphere’ when they arrived at the house after a bleeding woman was allegedly seen trying to climb out of the housing compound.
Officers said they expect more women to begin coming forward with allegations.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.