from Sovereign Man:
When I was a kid, I ‘accidentally’ lit my parent’s living room carpet on fire. A friend of theirs had been over the night before and left his cigarette lighter on the coffee table. And as I had never seen such magical technology before as instant fire at the push of a button, I started playing with it right away. It only took a few minutes before I began burning the perforated edges of my dad’s dot matrix printer paper, all of which fell right out of my hands towards the carpet like how streaks of flaming meteorites fall to the earth from outer space. Looking back it wasn’t really an accident. The truth is that I was an idiot. I shouldn’t have been playing with fire (literally). It certainly wasn’t the first, and would not be the last mistake that I ever made. We’re human. It happens. And we have to forgive ourselves when we screw up.
But when governments screw up, it tastes especially bitter.
This morning we all found out that the US Environmental Protection Agency caused a massive spill of more than 10 MILLION liters of toxic chemicals into the Animas River in Colorado.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.