by Gary Christenson, Deviant Investor:
The big picture in simple terms:
- US national debt is huge, ugly, unpayable, and accelerating higher.
- Silver Eagles are pretty and are priced low.
- Silver prices will increase erratically, driven higher by a devalued dollar, along with increasing debt.
- Silver is currently at the low end of the silver to national debt ratio.
- Silver is currently at an 81 month cycle low.
Examine the next two graphs:
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.