by Gary Christenson, Gold Silver Worlds:
In a financial world of contradictions, chaos, and confusion, perhaps a “gold-centric” perspective will provide clarity.
The media is filled with comments from notable “gold-bashers” such as Benjamin Bernanke, Warren Buffett, and Bill Gates. Their criticisms of gold (in my opinion) boil down to:
- Gold has no real value – you can’t eat it or do much with it except make jewelry. It is a barbarous relic etc.
- Gold makes no sense. Why dig it from the ground, refine it, and then lock it in a vault where it sits producing nothing?
- Gold prices are volatile.
- Gold is an unsafe investment.
- Gold pays no interest.
- 101 more criticisms of the oldest money in the world.
However, if the “gold bashers” were correct then why are the following true?
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.