by Mike Barrett, Natural Society:
In a recent unfortunate event, a 5-year-old girl died from in a hospital from the influenza virus – after receiving the flu vaccination.
It all started when the young girl, named Kiera Driscoll, came down with a fever while playing on a Sunday morning. She was given children’s ibuprofen, her farther, Pathrick Driscoll, said made her feel better. But the relief didn’t last long.
Her mild fever returned and her cough worsened and included phlegm, Driscoll said. At about 4 a.m., Kiera was given medicine (albuterol nebulizer) in an attempt to clear our and expand her breathing airways. The following morning, Kiera’s parents took her to an urgent care center where she was given a steroid to help her breath. A short time later, her mom heard Kiera say, “I can’t breathe. It’s hard to breathe.” Then, the little girl collapsed and passed out.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.