by Stewart Thomson, GoldSeek:
1. Goldman Sachs is making more rational statements about gold stocks. ‘The investment bank says 24 of the 27 gold operations under its coverage posted recoveries in line with its expectations – “which suggests to us that the vast majority of gold assets are now producing at steady state, and/or at least have their mills preforming [sic] consistently.”’ –Business Spectator News, Australia, November 11, 2014.
2. The bank recently issued a buy recommendation for Barrick stock, and while the price has slipped a bit since then, today’s update is good news for gold stock investors.
3. Please click here now. That’s the GDX daily chart. There’s a buy signal flashing now on the key 14,7,7 series Stochastics oscillator.
4. Please click here now. That’s another look at the GDX daily chart, with volume highlighted.
5. Friday’s trading volume exceeded the 100 million share level, and was the largest in the history of GDX!
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.