from The Daily Bell:
High Alert Investment Management is pleased to bring you this brief summary of the week’s top stories from the burgeoning worldwide cannabis legalization and decriminalization trend. Savvy investors and cannabis industry insiders already know this sector is one to be keeping a close eye on, and at High Alert, we’ve been watching keenly and covering at The Daily Bell since late 2013. Many casual observers will also be interested in following a trend that is already strongly affecting the state of liberty, economics and health care around the world. This week’s highlights:
- 92% of California Medical Marijuana Patients Report Effective Results
- Political Contributions from Cannabis Sector Increasing
- Jamaica’s Decriminalization Legislation and UN Regulatory Shift
- Marijuana Now Decriminalized in Maryland
- Frightening Wake-up Raid for Georgia Okra Grower
- Canada Tax-court Justice Rules on Taxing Medical Marijuana Sales
- North American Hemp Market Over $500 Million per Year
The Washington Post‘s Wonkblog reported on a survey of 7,525 California adults, produced by the Public Health Institute and the Centers for Disease Control.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.