He may be “richer than you“, but when it comes to cancer everyone is equal. Moments ago, Dow Jones and Bloomberg broke news that JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon has been diagnosed with throat cancer.
- J.P. Morgan JPM Chairman, CEO Jamie Dimon Tells Employees, Shareholders He Has Been Diagnosed With Throat Cancer, Condition Curable
- Dimon Says Prognosis “Excellent,” Cancer “Caught Quickly”
- Dimon Says Cancer Confined, No Evidence Elsewhere
- Dimon to start Radiation and Chemotherapy Treatment at Sloan Kettering, treatment to last 8 weeks
- Dimon advised able to continue to be actively involved in the business
And now the best healthcare that money can buy will be promptly put to use. We wish him a speedy recovery as it would be far more equitable for the JPM CEO to answer for his actions in full health before a jury of his peers, where guilt can not be “admitted or denied” away.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.