from Gold Silver Worlds:
In this article, author Peter de Graaf provides a “checklist” with 11 signs that will reveal the end of the gold bull market. He explains based on several charts that we are not even close to that point. (chart courtesy Stockcharts.com).
- Central banks will have stopped their money printing madness.
- The US Federal Government will have balanced its budget.
- China will have invested 20% of its trading surplus in gold.
- The US CPI will have peaked at a rate above 10%.
- The public in the USA, Canada, Australia and Europe will have bought gold with their savings, including a goodly portion of their tax free savings.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.