[Ed. Note: Mark S. Mann submitted this Yahoo article with his take which I have posted in the comments section below.]
by Edith Honan, Yahoo:
Connecticut state police plan to release a trove of documents on Friday tied to their investigation of the mass shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School last year that killed 20 children and six adults, the agency said on its website.
The release comes about a month after the state Division of Criminal Justice released a report on the Newtown, Connecticut, massacre concluding that the gunman, Adam Lanza, 20, had acted alone, and that his motive may never be known.
The material to be released online at 3 p.m. EST (2000 GMT) on Friday “runs several thousand pages and has been redacted according to law,” the state police announcement said.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.