by Ken Jorgustin, Modern Survival Blog:
Carbon Monoxide is odorless, colorless, and tasteless.
If you are being accidentally poisoned, you may not know it until it’s too late…
…possibly while you sleep.
Here’s what you need to know…
Carbon monoxide is produced whenever a fuel such as gas, oil, kerosene, or wood is burned. The amount produced depends on the quality of the burn or combustion. A poor burn or improper ventilation will build up a high concentration of carbon monoxide in the home.
You may not know that this is even happening.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.