by Jim Sinclair, JS Mineset:
1. The operative praise today is “How goes Wal-Mart consumers, so goes the American economy.”
2. So goes a reporting period in the jobs markets simply representing more adjusted to the dickens and therefore worthless statistics.
3. John Williams’ www.ShadowStats.com is worth more than 1000 Bureau of Statistics.
4. All of Arab Spring is a total disaster for the West and was from day #1.
5. The gold market bottom price is firmly in.
6. There is a good year coming for all things precious.
7. Gold will see new highs before this rally we are now in makes room for the following phase.
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.