[Ed. note: If you live near any of these locations and are planning to attend, please send photos and any commentary regarding the event. It would be greatly appreciated and we will do our best to get it posted. Thank you all for supporting Liberty and Freedom.]
Citizens are ready to rally in counties throughout New Jersey to show their disdain for the attack on our Constitution, the Bill of Rights and our freedoms on April 13/14.
Rallies are forming as follows:
- 10:00 am Middlesex County – Corner of Rte 35(Amboy Avenue) and Main Street in Woodbridge
- 2:00 pm Sussex County – Newton Green, Newton NJ 07860 (Located at the corner of 1 Spring Street & Rts 206 and 94 in Newton; across from the old courthouse )
- 11:00 am – Union County – Union County Courthouse, Elizabeth
- 1:00 pm – Burlington County – Freedom Park, Union Street, Medford NJ
- 2:00 pm – Bergen County – Teaneck Green: Cedar Lane/Teaneck Road, Teaneck
- Monmouth County – APP Building, 3601 Highway 66, Neptune
- Passaic County – Veteran’s Alliance Park; 55 Mountain View Blvd., Wayne
- Warren County – Warren County Courthouse 413 Second Street Belvidere
These rallies are for ALL who value their freedom and liberty:
Please follow SGT Report on Twitter & help share the message.